Angels but No Demons

The Movie Scene

In Theaters....
I do not go to the movie theater much because the prices are raping my wallet but when I do somehow end up there I will let you know what I saw and how it was. So here it goes....

 

Walking into this movie I really had no idea what it was about. No spoilers here so no worries. When the movie began I thought that it was gonna be a movie about the devil or something like that but it turned out there were only Angels and No Demons in this film. Basically the movie is about Angels who have been sent by God to kill the next "baby Jesus" because God has lost faith in mankind. Now the way the angels went about doing this was very interesting cause these angels were far from any angels I have ever heard of. They were cursing and dropping F bombs and saying things like "you're all gonna f**king burn." But once you get over that, the movie is actually very good. I would recommend it for the storyline and the scare factor (for the easily frightened). Here is a link to the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGE_zSdCzDU

On DVD...
There are no new DVDs coming out this week that I would recommend seeing so I am recommending an older one in keeping with today's theme...
Buy this movie from Amazon.com: 

The theme of this movie is very similar to its predecessor The Da Vinci Code but in my opinion this one is more interesting. It takes place in Vatican City where the Pope has just died. The 4 candidates up to become the next Pope have been kidnapped and Tom Hank's character is called in to help find them. It appears that the Illuminati is to blame. This movie has plenty of action, suspense, and mystery. Sorry no real angels or demons in this movie either.


Movie to miss...
I'm the type of person who hates to waste my time so I'm here to make sure you don't waste two hours of your life (or your money) on a horrible movie. This week the biggest waste of your time would be spent watching Jennifer's Body. I have to say after seeing this movie I wanted that hour and a half of my life back. Although the concept of the movie seemed interesting and the acting wasn't bad either but something was noticeably missing. I'm  going to blame the director and the script writers. Sorry to tell you this but you suck at life. Moving on...

1 Response to "Angels but No Demons"

  1. Christoper Oliver says:
    February 8, 2010 at 6:44 PM

    Yea, I definitely agree with what you said about Jennifer's Body. I don't think a movie could be worse unless Justinn Timberlake decided to show up on the screen again. Great blog though.

Post a Comment